Senior Executive Advising
Every executive needs a trusted executive advisor and sounding board to help him or her become a more effective leader. An executive advisor can help you think through tough decisions. As your trusted advisor and thought partner, they provide an honest assessment of the impact you are having on your organization and its customers. The higher you rise as a leader, the harder it is to find a partner and confidant you can trust.
Our senior executive advisors meet that need. We guide leaders worldwide to reach their ultimate potential, helping good leaders become great leaders. Through our strategic senior executive advising, we’ll work with you to develop a clear vision for your organization and hone the aspirational message that will inspire others to act. We’ll advise you on how to broaden your influence, so you have a greater impact on your organization, key stakeholders and current as well as potential customers.
Through this program, you will:
- Develop a clear vision for your organization
- Learn how others see you as a leader
- Shape, sharpen and strengthen your leadership brand
- Strengthen your influencing and presentation skills in company meetings, conferences and media presentations
- Communicate with impact to stakeholders, including members of the Board of Directors, shareholders and industry analysts.
- C-level executives and their direct reports
- Newly promoted senior executives: country, company or division presidents
- Members of the Board of Directors
Let’s get started. Call now for a consultation.
“…my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. Life is no ‘brief candle’ for me – it is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.” – GEORGE BERNARD SHAW